Fight sweat and odors so you can keep your cool. These Men's Force Performance Ankle Work Socks are sweat-wicking with FastDry technology. The compression arch provides full-motion support and stability so you can outwork them all. Built for those who spend all day on their feet, the reinforced heel and toe delivers extra durability where you need it most; so you can count on these cushioned socks lasting as long as your favorite footwear.
- Stay dry with FastDry technology that quickly transports moisture away from your skin to keep feet dry and comfortable, so you don't have to worry about switching out your work socks during the day. Designed for those who routinely take on the toughest jobs, these sweat-wicking socks work just as hard as you do.
- All of our socks are made to neutralize the toughest odors through proprietary technology because one of the worst ways to finish a long day is by taking off your shoes or boots and having to toss out your socks.
- The engineered arch support delivers targeted protection to keep you stable and still allow full range of motion. These socks have just the right amount of cross stretch for quicker recovery and deliver a streamline performance fit to keep your feet comfortable and secure through the entire day.
- This rugged style is built with extra reinforcement in the heel and toe to provide added durability for longer wear no matter how tough the conditions. Carhartt socks are made to support the person who puts in overtime while spending all day working on their feet.
- Quality craftsmanship. Legendary products. Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort, and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
- Carhartt Force: All of our Force socks are sweat-wicking with FastDry and odor-fighting. Force works harder, day in and day out, for hard-working men and women, at an exceptional value.
- Breathable mesh channels allow ventilation to keep your feet cool, dry, and comfortable all day long.
- Carhartt: Built for hardworking men and women.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
Free returns and full product return
We are the manufacturer of our brands, and we stand behind every product we make. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for ANY REASON for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date. Even return shipping is free from anywhere in the U.S. Simply use the postage-paid UPS label included with your order. So relax and shop with confidence.
Product returns for refund are available for up to 90 days from product purchase date and include free return shipping. In addition, all Dr. Scholl’s products carry a 1-year replacement guarantee. See our return policy for easy 3-step return process.
Wear steel toe boots for work, looking for sock that provides extra cushion or material for top of toe areas. Tend to have get a bit of friction and minor blistering. Does the reinforced to area extend to top of toes?
I would suggest you try our Carhartt Steel-Toe Cotton Crew Sock. Please see web link below.
Our original steel toe cotton crew work sock is reinforced with super abrasion resistant Coralast, making this sock steel-toe durable. Soft, breathable premium cotton is used to make a dense terry foot bed to cushion and protect feet and toes. Combination of spandex and a smooth toe seam ensures a comfortable fit. Mesh channels help keep feet cool. 2 Pairs per package. Made in the U.S.A
White: 67% Cotton, 22% Nylon, 10% Acrylic, 1% Spandex
Black: 66% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 9% Acrylic, 1% Spandex
Grey: 62% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 10% Acrylic, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex
We also have Carhartt Full Cushion Steel-Toe Cotton Work Boot Sock (see web link below)
and Carhartt Full Cushion Steel-Toe Cotton Work Boot Sock (see web link below)
and Carhartt Men's Full Cushion Steel-Toe Synthetic Work Boot Sock (see web link below)
Feel free to email us at [email protected]
or call 1-855-655-8134.
Customer Service Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:30PM EST
Date published: 2017-07-20