Keep warm in Carhartt cold weather socks built to stand-up to rugged cold-climate work. The Carhartt Men's Original Arctic Wool Boot Socks are the tried and true cold weather, heavyweight, wool sock that lets you outwork them all with maximum warmth and protection. A non-binding stretch top ensures an optimal fit and the non-terry vent reduces bulk at the ankle for additional comfort. A reinforced heel and toe provides added durability for longer wear, so you can count on these socks lasting as long as your favorite workwear. Made in the USA.
- Stay dry with FastDry technology that quickly transports moisture away from your skin to keep feet dry and comfortable, so you don't have to worry about switching out your work socks during the day. Designed for those who routinely take on the toughest jobs, these sweat-wicking socks work just as hard as you do.
- All of our socks are made to neutralize the toughest odors through proprietary technology because one of the worst ways to finish a long day is by taking off your shoes or boots and having to toss out your socks.
- The engineered arch support delivers targeted protection to keep you stable and still allow full range of motion. These socks have just the right amount of cross stretch for quicker recovery and deliver a streamline performance fit to keep your feet comfortable and secure through the entire day.
- This rugged style is built with extra reinforcement in the heel and toe to provide added durability for longer wear no matter how tough the conditions. Carhartt socks are made to support the person who puts in overtime while spending all day working on their feet.
- Quality craftsmanship. Legendary products. Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort, and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
- The tried-and-true cold weather, heavyweight wool sock lets you outwork them all with maximum warmth and protection against the elements.
- Cut through the cold with Carhartt's top-of-the-line winter gear.
- Perfect to go with your preferred cold weather footwear.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
74% Wool, 10% Polyester, 6% Acrylic, 9% Nylon, 1% Lycra-Spandx
Free returns and full product return
We are the manufacturer of our brands, and we stand behind every product we make. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for ANY REASON for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date. Even return shipping is free from anywhere in the U.S. Simply use the postage-paid UPS label included with your order. So relax and shop with confidence.
Product returns for refund are available for up to 90 days from product purchase date and include free return shipping. In addition, all Dr. Scholl’s products carry a 1-year replacement guarantee. See our return policy for easy 3-step return process.
Carhartt Men's Original Arctic Wool Boot Socks is rated
Rated 5 out of
Very hard to find in stores. This was an amazing deal with great service!
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 5 out of
I bought a half dozen of these on a recommendation from a friend. In cold weather the only things that stayed cold were my feet. After using these in heather black my feet stayed warm. I soon bought another half dozen in the heather gray. They are very thick so if you have tight shoes or slippers as I use indoors, you might have a problem. The sale price and discount didn't hurt either. Very pleased here. Mark.
Date published: 2018-02-10
Rated 4 out of
Bought these socks to try in colder weather have been Having difficulty finding socks that fit. This socks are fitting And comfortable
Date published: 2018-02-26