These men's diabetic socks are made with advanced features designed to help you move through all of life's moments with greater ease and joy. Blister Guard yarn reduces blister-causing friction, and the soft, non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and the smooth, Invisiseam toe seam reduces irritation for all-day comfort. Ultra soft cushioning in the sole protects sensitive feet, Odor X helps Control odor, and DS Dry moisture dispersion technology keeps socks dry. Perfect for those with neuropathy as a result of diabetes, these socks provide the support you need to live healthy and pain free. 2 pairs per package.
- The Science of Dr. Scholl's Socks: Our diabetic socks provide much-needed comfort and support so you can move through all of life's moments with greater ease and joy.
- The soft, non-binding top with superior cross-stretch gently conforms to your legs without restricting circulation; perfect for those with diabetes and circulation concerns.
- A smooth toe seam prevents irritation, and soft cushioning in the sole protects sensitive feet for all-day comfort. Blister Guard yarn reduces blister-causing friction.
- Odor-X helps Control odors so socks stay fresh and DS Dry moisture dispersion technology helps keep socks dry so you can keep moving.
- Every pair of Dr. Scholl's socks is guaranteed for one full year, so you can buy these socks with confidence. If you are dissatisfied in any way, the manufacturer will replace them.
- Perfect for those who suffer from weakness, numbness, and pain from nerve damage in the feet, or those with sensitive skin
- Live healthy and stay pain freeThese socks are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
94% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 1% Lycra Spandx
White Socks Only: Machine Wash Warm With Like Colors. Dark Socks Only: Machine Wash Cold With Like Color. Use Only Non Chlorine Bleach With Needed.
Free returns and full product return
We are the manufacturer of our brands, and we stand behind every product we make. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for ANY REASON for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date. Even return shipping is free from anywhere in the U.S. Simply use the postage-paid UPS label included with your order. So relax and shop with confidence.
Product returns for refund are available for up to 90 days from product purchase date and include free return shipping. In addition, all Dr. Scholl’s products carry a 1-year replacement guarantee. See our return policy for easy 3-step return process.
Dr. Scholl's Men's Big and Tall Diabetes and Circulatory Advanced Relief Crew Socks 2 Pair is rated
Rated 5 out of
PERFECT FOR NEUROPATHY
My husband has peripheral neuropathy, not due to diabetes. Doctors just do not want to address the problem. These great socks made his legs and feet feel a lot batter.... thanks
Date published: 2018-12-15
Rated 5 out of
Best socks I've ever worn
When they say these socks fit a size 15 foot, they mean it! These people know how to make socks! Incredibly comfortable as well. Even if you don't have the health concerns they purport to accommodate, buy these socks. Your feet will thank you!
Date published: 2018-07-05
Rated 5 out of
It’s hard to find Xlarge non-binding socks. Your site always seems to have them at a good price.
Date published: 2018-06-24
Rated 3 out of
So far I’m not too impressed with the fit. They are supposed to fit 11-15 shoe size but they seem a bit snug
Date published: 2017-10-15
Are these socks available in tan or beige color? How do you order the color? I did see any way to order a color.
Pete: This style is only available in white or black/khaki. To select, click on the color icon just above the shoe size, then click add to cart. - Dr. Scholl's Team
Date published: 2018-07-17
I'm looking for big and tall diabetes socks with the grip on the bottoms, I notice store dose carry but not for big and tall.
and I don't see any on line? where can I find what I'm looking for?
ELIZABETH: Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we do not carry any socks with grippers that accommodate a 13-15 shoe size.
Depending on the exact shoe size you need, you could try the standard large (fits men's shoe size 7-12), and see if that works for you. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for any reason for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date.
- Dr. Scholl's Team
Date published: 2018-07-11