These men's diabetic socks with light compression are made with advanced features designed to help you move through all of life's moments with greater ease and joy. Mild compression (8-15mmHg) provides relief yet the socks are still very easy to pull on and off. The soft, non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and the smooth toe seam reduces irritation for all-day comfort. Ultra soft cushioning in the sole protects sensitive feet and DS Dry moisture dispersion technology keeps socks dry. Perfect for those with neuropathy as a result of diabetes, these socks provide the support you need to live healthy and pain free. 1 pair per package.
- The Science of Dr. Scholl's Socks: Our diabetic socks provide much-needed comfort and support so you can move through all of life's moments with greater ease and joy.
- The soft, non-binding top with superior cross-stretch gently conforms to your legs without restricting circulation; perfect for those with diabetes and circulation concerns. Light compression (8-15 mmHg) provides relief for swollen, achy legs.
- A smooth toe seam prevents irritation, and soft cushioning in the sole protects sensitive feet for all-day comfort.
- DS Dry moisture dispersion technology helps keep socks dry so you can keep moving
- Every pair of Dr. Scholl's socks is guaranteed for one full year, so you can buy these socks with confidence. If you are dissatisfied in any way, the manufacturer will replace them.
- Perfect for those who suffer from weakness, numbness, and pain from nerve damage in the feet, or those with sensitive skin.
- Live healthy and stay pain free.
- These socks are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
White Socks Only: Machine wash warm with like colors. Dark Socks Only: Machine wash cold with like color. Use only non-chlorine bleach with needed.
75% Polyester, 22% Nylon, 3% Spandex
Free returns and full product return
We are the manufacturer of our brands, and we stand behind every product we make. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for ANY REASON for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date. Even return shipping is free from anywhere in the U.S. Simply use the postage-paid UPS label included with your order. So relax and shop with confidence.
Product returns for refund are available for up to 90 days from product purchase date and include free return shipping. In addition, all Dr. Scholl’s products carry a 1-year replacement guarantee. See our return policy for easy 3-step return process.
Dr. Scholls Men's Diabetes and Circulatory Advanced Relief Compression Crew Socks is rated
Rated 5 out of
very soft and comfortable top
purchased 5 pr, they are very comfortable and don't leave indentations on my calfs like other brands.
Date published: 2019-09-05
Rated 5 out of
Perfect fit - comfortable for all day
I've searched high and low for socks that are non-binding and have some compression for my poor swollen feet. These socks fit great. They go on easily, feel great on, and don't leave red marks on my leg. They're also cool and dry!
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 3 out of
ADVERTISED AS CREW MORE LIKE KNEE-H's ! INITIALLY FIT IS GOOD BUT OVER TIME THEY GET 'BAGGIE !"
Date published: 2019-04-15
I need a thicker socks for my boots that is a size bigger. Would this socks be the right style for me? Please advice. Thank you
Ben1985: If you are looking for the Advanced Relief compression crew, you could try the below style, available in a big and tall shoe size (13-15). These do have cushioning in the sole.
Date published: 2018-06-11