Dr. Scholl's women's advanced relief socks help you live healthy and stay pain free, so you can move through all of life's moments with greater ease and joy. A soft, non-binding stretch top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation for all-day comfort, and the non-irritating Invisiseam ultra smooth toe seam is perfect for those with sensitive feet. The DS Dry moisture management yarn moves sweat away from the skin to keep feet dry and comfortable all day long. Softer cushioning in the sole provides additional padded protection for your feet, so the last step feels just as good as the first. Enhanced with easy-on mild compression and ideal for those with neuropathy as a result of diabetes, or anyone who prefers a soft, non-binding sock, these styles are backed by the Dr. Scholl's Guarantee.
- Our advanced relief socks provide much-needed comfort and support to help you live healthy and stay pain free, and move through all of life's moments with greater ease and joy.
- A soft, non-binding top gently conforms to your legs and won't restrict circulation for all-day comfort and just the right amount of stretch.
- The Invisiseam ultra smooth toe seam is specially designed to minimize irritation, prevent bunching, and provide the ultimate protection for sensitive feet.
- Enhanced with an easy-on mild compression level of 8-15 mmHg designed to alleviate tired and achy feet and legs from standing all day, sitting behind a desk, or traveling.
- DS Dry technology moves moisture away from the skin so socks stay dry and comfortable and you get a healthier environment for those sensitive feet.
- Energize and restore leg comfort so you can get back to doing all the things you love.
- Super soft cushioning in the sole provides padded protection and comfort so that last step feels just as good as the first.
- These socks are accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association and guaranteed for one year. If you are dissatisfied in any way, the manufacturer will replace them.
White Socks Only: Machine wash warm with like colors. Dark Socks Only: Machine wash cold with like color. Use only non-chlorine bleach with needed.
74% Polyester, 24% Nylon, 2% Lycra-Spandx
Free returns and full product return
We are the manufacturer of our brands, and we stand behind every product we make. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for ANY REASON for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date. Even return shipping is free from anywhere in the U.S. Simply use the postage-paid UPS label included with your order. So relax and shop with confidence.
Product returns for refund are available for up to 90 days from product purchase date and include free return shipping. In addition, all Dr. Scholl’s products carry a 1-year replacement guarantee. See our return policy for easy 3-step return process.
I have now called/emailed numerous times - have not yet actually had an answer to my question.
How high are the parts of the socks that fit between the ankle and just under the knee.
Referring me to webpages does not help at all.
The length of this style from the ankle to the top for the women's medium (shoe size 4-10) is approximately 7 1/2 inches.
Date published: 2018-07-12
I asked this question before and got no answer except to check website.
Need compression socks that are no more than 13.5" high. Short lady.
Can you advise what choices are? Thanks.
Marie: This crew style would be the shortest compression sock we have available. Please keep in mind that every pair of Dr. Scholl's socks is guaranteed for one year. If you are dissatisfied in any way, we'll replace them. - Dr. Scholl's Team
Date published: 2018-07-03