Keep healthy and keep going with Dr. Scholl's socks. The women's spa crew socks are perfect for relaxing in those rare moments when you get to kick off your shoes. Constructed with ultra-soft feather yarn for cozy comfort, the socks are cotton-free to reduce moisture absorption and irritation and feature Silvadur antimicrobial technology to help keep socks fresh. Grippers in the soles help prevent slipping on slick surfaces like tile and wood floors. Every pair of Dr. Scholl's socks is guaranteed for one full year. Add these socks to your collection and relax in luxurious softness. 2 pairs per package. Fits women's shoe size 4-10.
- Ultra soft yarns perfect for relaxing at home
- DS Dry controls moisture to keep your feet dry and healthy
- Odor X controls odors to keep socks fresh
- Grippers on the sole prevent slipping on slick surfaces like wood and tile floors
- Ultra-smooth toe seam and cushioned sole provides all day comfort for sensitive feet
- Dr. Scholl's socks are guaranteed for one full year from the date of purchase. If you are dissatisfied in any way, the manufacturer will replace them.
- Fits women's shoe size 4-10
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
White Socks Only: Machine wash warm with like colors. Dark Socks Only: Machine wash cold with like color. Use only non-chlorine bleach with needed.
92% Polyester, 7% Nylon, 1% Lycra Spandex
Free returns and full product return
We are the manufacturer of our brands, and we stand behind every product we make. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for ANY REASON for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date. Even return shipping is free from anywhere in the U.S. Simply use the postage-paid UPS label included with your order. So relax and shop with confidence.
Product returns for refund are available for up to 90 days from product purchase date and include free return shipping. In addition, all Dr. Scholl’s products carry a 1-year replacement guarantee. See our return policy for easy 3-step return process.