Carhartt Women's Heavyweight Merino Wool Blend Boot Socks are expertly designed to provide warmth and comfort in the extreme cold. The acrylic/merino wool blend insulates to keep your feet warm and comfortable in the extreme cold. Arch support and the contoured fit adds stability and holds the sock securely in place to eliminate slipping and bunching. FastDry technology quickly moves sweat to keep you dry and these styles also fight the toughest odors. The fully cushioned foot and lower leg offers an extra layer of comfort and protection. Made in the USA.
- Stay dry with FastDry technology that quickly transports moisture away from your skin to keep feet dry and comfortable, so you don't have to worry about switching out your work socks during the day. Designed for those who routinely take on the toughest jobs, these sweat-wicking socks work just as hard as you do.
- All of our socks are made to neutralize the toughest odors through proprietary technology because one of the worst ways to finish a long day is by taking off your shoes or boots and having to toss out your socks.
- The engineered arch support delivers targeted protection to keep you stable and still allow full range of motion. These socks have just the right amount of cross stretch for quicker recovery and deliver a streamline performance fit to keep your feet comfortable and secure through the entire day.
- This rugged style is built with extra reinforcement in the heel and toe to provide added durability for longer wear no matter how tough the conditions. Carhartt socks are made to support the person who puts in overtime while spending all day working on their feet.
- Quality craftsmanship. Legendary products. Since 1889, Carhartt has manufactured premium workwear known for exceptional durability, comfort, and quality that you can feel in the materials and see in the performance. Just as our founder, Hamilton Carhartt, began four generations ago, Carhartt will continue to manufacture the most rugged and durable clothing and footwear for generations to come.
- The acrylic/Merino wool blend insulates to keep feet warm and comfortable in the extreme cold. The fully cushioned foot and lower leg provides the ultimate comfort and protection. Mesh vents reduce bulk for a contoured fit.
- Cut through the cold with Carhartt's top-of-the-line winter gear.
- Perfect for cold weather footwear.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
KHK: 69% Acrylic, 18% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 1% Spandex CHH & DNM: 66% Acrylic, 21% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 1% Spandex
Free returns and full product return
We are the manufacturer of our brands, and we stand behind every product we make. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for ANY REASON for a full product refund up to 90 days from purchase date. Even return shipping is free from anywhere in the U.S. Simply use the postage-paid UPS label included with your order. So relax and shop with confidence.
Product returns for refund are available for up to 90 days from product purchase date and include free return shipping. In addition, all Dr. Scholl’s products carry a 1-year replacement guarantee. See our return policy for easy 3-step return process.
Carhartt Women's Cold Weather Merino Wool Blend Boot Socks is rated
Rated 5 out of
Love these socks!
I got a pair as a gift 2 years ago, and came back for more! Thick, warm, and durable, after 2 years and lots of wear, still my favorites!
Date published: 2018-03-08
Rated 5 out of
Perfect Wool Sock! Stylish and Warm
I have had these socks for a little over a year and bought them for deep wilderness hiking in Alaska last winter. They keep my feet warm and they're fashionable to wear with boots back home. The quality rivals more expensive wool socks, but don't leave me broke with buyers remorse!
Date published: 2015-09-30
height of the sock? would they be considered knee high?
These are crew socks. From the heel to the top these are in height see below.
Small 4-9 shoe size - approximate 9.17 inches
Medium 5.5-11.5 shoe size - approximate 9.45 inches
Large 9-12 shoe size - approximate 11.61 inches
Date published: 2017-11-21
Do these stretch enough for a wide calf.
These are a standard boot socks and have a cross stretch that is standard.
Date published: 2016-07-25